Welcome to the Yi-King Do website
YI-KING DO (ViệtNam Thái Cực Quyền) is a traditional martial art from Vietnam.
Many body techniques are practiced: feet, fists, shins, elbows, knees, scissors, projections, keys but also weapons such as the stick, nunchaku, tonfa, sword..
This is what makes YI-KING DO a rich and complete martial art.
Provisional calendar :
- Course in homage to Master Kiko: February 12 (at JLM, 8:30 pm)
- Referee training IdF : Sunday 12 March (CDFAS in Eaubonne)
- IdF Cup : Sunday 26 March (at Ermont)
- Cup of Ermont : Saturday / Sunday June 3 and 4
- Passages of grades : Sunday 18 June (to be confirmed)
- Yi-King Do end of year meal: Saturday June 24th (in Jouy le Moutier)
Design and production 2023 - ©Yi-King Do, all rights reserved